This was a cinch to sew up. After reading Melissa of Fehr Trade's review of this pattern I made a few adjustments. She mentions how the neckline and sleeve openings are a not as wide open as she liked, I also like more room in the neck and sleeves. I slightly opened the neck up and the sleeve openings, it's ok but next time I'd cut off even more in the pattern.
I made my normal Burda size 42 but graded to a 40 in the shoulder/neckline and a 44 below the waist. I really like the overall fit! The length is great as is, no extending the bodice like I often do with patterns to fit my 5'8" (1.75m) height. I excluded the sleeves and made bands for the neck and sleeves openings instead. I cut the strips 2.25" wide (5.2cm).
What I don't like: how I mis-measured the neck/sleeve openings, attached the binding and now they are a bit bunched up. You can see the wrinkling in the neck the most. I think I could do a swayback adjustment as well. But, alas... not a major problems, this is still very wearable. It's a very wearable muslin.
I love the side panels! I need some fun printed technical fabric. Here I used solid brown and a pretty peach supplex and it's super comfy. I plan to make this top again. And P.S. this is a 100% handmade running outfit. I only wear these Jalie running skirts now, I have only three and need to make more. Even the bra is handmade. Now I'm off to try this shirt out on a run!
** Update: I wore it for a run and it was fantastic! I love the length, the fabric did it's wicking job and I didn't think about my shirt at all (this is exactly what I want in activewear: never to have to think or worry about it during any activities!)