A few weeks back I was the lucky winner of Hugs and Kisses Pattern Pyramid! This pyramid has traveled the world already. It started off at The Curious Kiwi in New Zealand, on to Hannah at Hugs and Kisses in England and now it's here with me in Baltimore, Maryland here in the U.S. I was so excited because I've really been in the mood to shake things up in my sewing... I thought I'd enter a few Pattern Pyramids I saw floating around the blogosphere and give some unexpected pattern a whirl. I traced off one of the patterns and am even including it back in the mix to share since it's a pretty terrific pattern. I finished my garment and have posted here!
Here is the original Pattern Pyramid I received.
And here is the new and fully expanded Pattern Pyramid I offer to anyone in the U.S. There are 18 in total with a mix of new and vintage, a range of sizing from women's 6-32W along with patterns for men and children.
I photographed each one close up so you can get a better idea of what you'll be working with.
The next five patterns have been cut to a size 14 for one of the views only (not including Butterick 5001). They'll be fine for pretty much any size you'd use listed on the envelope.
V8532 is cut to a size 10 in View A already. M5963 is cut to a large in View B only.
- Anyone, anywhere in the UNITED STATES, can enter by leaving a comment on this post by midnight EST Saturday, March 2nd 2013!! BUT you must have an active blog. (International shipping is a bit steep for me.)
- I will randomly select one winner, Person A, and post them the collection of all the patterns.
- Person A will then pick one pattern to keep for themselves (or a few, I added so many patterns), then host their own give-away They will randomly select a winner, post the remaining patterns to Person B.
- Person B will pick a pattern for themselves and promptly host their own give-away and post the remaining patterns to the winner, Person C. Person C will do the same and so on until there is a last pattern winner…you get the idea.
- Some people like to replace the pattern they are taking with another from their stash, this keeps the pyramid going longer, but is not compulsory. I on the other hand threw in eleven.... don't feel obligated to yourself.